Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's the deal?

So, I've recently realized that some of my readers may have wondered this way in hopes of finding a blog about cooking with soy, and all the wonderful things you can do with it.

And, by now, you're probably so confused (if you are even still reading), and just keep sticking around because "I know she's going to mention SOMETHING. I just know it!" It's that whole too-far-in-to-turn-around scenario. I've got it. I follow.

Others of you think I am completely brilliant, coming up with such a genius play on words.  Which is exactly what I've done. I'm not going to go into detail, but know that if you truly knew the story, you would want to be my bff for the awesomeness my blog title exudes.

I'm so sorry if you are disappointed, but I have never cooked with soy, and can't say that I ever intend to (except, maybe the occasional soy sauce. But, even then, I'd have to figure out what it is good for).  You can turn around now. It's not about soy.

Sorry for the confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment