Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some things...

I hate:
People being mean
not seeing my husband
when my dogs destroy stuff
people who bully
abortion
when Ansley is sick
cold toes
faded clothes
only having 3 channels, 2 of them garbage
my sister living in New Mexico
being frustrated with people
colds
the current decor in one of the bathrooms at work
being late for work (maybe I hate the fact that no matter how hard I try, I can never seem to be on time)
cute shoes that are just a smidge too small
pepperoni
shrimp (really, all seafood, except fish. I like fish)
earrings that make my ears itch



I love:
warm breezes
puppies
fuzzy socks
my husband (these are in no particular order)
making a difference
my new phone
new clothes
hearing my daughter laugh
success stories of those who had fertility problems
willow people
chocolate milk
decorating for Christmas
watching Ansley play with the dogs
Panera Bread
reading a good book
Jesus
diamonds
taking pictures

3 comments: