Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I know, I know...

I didn't McFatty yesterday. I realized this while I was brushing my teeth last night, and I didn't care. But, I have a perfectly good reason.

I'M SICK OF IT!!

Here's the thing. McFatty started as a way for me to join in with other bloggers, and share our weight loss/get healthy struggles. And, some are die hard. Committed. And, I'm, well, not.

I want to be healthy. Especially after struggling to get my blood pressure back under control after Ansley was born, I decided I wanted to do it naturally. Cut back on the sodium. Pretty much eliminate caffeine. Exercise more.

And I'm doing all those things. I've just decided I don't have to write about it. I've always been a small (in stature) person, and whenever I mention getting in shape or losing weight, inevitably, someone gives the the side eye. Because I'm small. But that doesn't mean I don't want to be healthy.

So, I'm tired of writing about it every week. And, I'm sure you're tired of reading about it. So, I resign.

Not from exercising more, but from writing about it all the flippin' time. If I have a breakthrough, then, yeah, maybe I'll write about it.

But, consider yourself free.

No comments:

Post a Comment