Monday, November 15, 2010

Steppin' Out, sans kiddo

We had a great weekend!  And, rather than steppin' out with Ansley, the hubs and I were able to go on a date (if eating and shopping counts as such).

So, here's the thing. I've got this awesome new phone, but I'm completely unable to use it.  But, we snapped a quick picture before we left the hotel room (pardon my mess. Seriously.)

Me:
Pink tunic top, Old Navy
Cardigan, Old Navy, last year
Jeans, (you'll never guess) Old Navy
Shoes, thrifted, but Target brand
Motorola Droid 2, Verizon Wireless

Hubs:
Blue dress shirt, Sears
Fleece vest, OCI, JC Penny
Jeans, so old, I don't even know. Duckhead, I think
Blackberry Storm, Verizon Wireless

It was super fun to step out without the kiddo. We were able to enjoy some dinner, and spend some time at the mall (a great date for me, not so much for the hubs). And yes, I'm a shortie.  I know. Normally, we don't have pictures like this because he is so.stinkin'.tall, and I'm, well, so.stinkin'.short. But alas, here is our height difference in all it's 14 inch glory.

And, Ansley? Well, she stepped out with the grandparents to Walmart and a soccer game, but I have no clue what she wore.  I do know that she spent all day yesterday in pajamas because she was puking everywhere.

A great thing to return home to...

1 comment:

  1. Glad the weekend was fun for you guys. I wish we could have been there with you. We enjoyed the conference the first time we went. I hope Ansley is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete