Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This RARELY happens.

Ya'll, I'm at a loss. A loss for words. I don't have anything to write about. Maybe I should say I don't have anything to complain about!

The kiddo has slept the last two nights.  I'm not counting my chickens before they've hatched, but this is a good start.  She's been going down relatively easy, and sleeping right on until about 8:15! Fabulous, really.  Only, I'm thinking it's a total fluke.

She didn't get to bed before 9 those nights. In fact, due to an office Christmas party that- as awesome as free dinner and a Christmas bonus is- went a little long. We're talking three hours, putting the kiddo in bed around 9:45.

Secondly, winter has hit with a vengeance. I'm talking 70 degrees on Thanksgiving, and 42 degrees less than a week later. We've also had two days of cold, pouring rain. Which means at 6:20, when the sun is normally peeking through the clouds and warming the cheeks of my little chipmunk, her room has remained drab and dim.

However, she hasn't been waking at midnight, which is where most of our troubles originated.  Remember when I complained about her waking at 6:20?  Well, I'll take it. As long as it means Ansley sleeps from the hours of 12 a.m. to 4 a.m.

AND, she's stayed in her bed those nights!  Squee!!! But, like I said, I'm trying not to get too excited, because she can easily pull a fast one on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment