Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We stepped out. Twice!

I hate pictures of myself. Have I said that enough? But, oh wells. Here goes.


















Ansley:
Sweater dress from Baby Gap
red tights from Old Navy
Black shoes, thrifted

Here's a better look at her dress



I love this dress!

On the Momma:
Cardigan, Old Navy
Three-quarter boat neck top, Um, yeah, Old Navy

Saturday Ansley and I took a trip to the in-laws for a baby shower. It meant 4-hours round trip, but it was worth it. Ansley seemed to have fun with her cousins.  She doesn't get a lot of time with kiddos around her age, so it was pretty cool to see her interacting with other kids.

We also enjoyed a day out on Sunday:



Ansley
Heart-print corduroy dress, Old Navy Brand, thrifted
pink tights, Target

Momma
Scarf, ages old (I'm talking, high school old)
Sweater, Aeropostale
Tank, JC Penny
Jeans, Aeropostale

Sunday was actually a pretty lazy day, but I opted for a picture cause we've missed a few SOS posts.

And, honestly? I'm running low on inspiration as of late. Maybe it's the holidays, and all the hustle that comes with it. Who knows.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment