Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm a sneak

Ok. This is truly a confession. Specifically because I KNOW I have family members who read this blog, and it may totally change your opinion of me.

I'm a snooper.  AKA, I like to locate my gifts.

Before I was engaged, I found the receipt for my engagement ring. Hmm. This meant that when the now-hubs and I were in Maine for fall break and I had a feeling he was planning on proposing, I took a quick sneak to see if I could find the ring.

I didn't. But I did try.

And, if I have a gift under the tree, I'm a shaker and squeezer.  But, then again, the hubs bought me a throw blanket last year and didn't put it in a box. That's practically a gimme.

I would like to point out that I currently know the location of my Christmas gift. HOWEVER, I have NOT peeked. And I've only thought about it once. Ok, maybe twice. BUT I HAVEN'T LOOKED.

One time when I was younger, I knew a gift under the tree to be a movie that I specifically requested from my grandmother (she is so by-the-list when it comes to Christmas gifts).  I had a friend over and wanted to watch the movie. So I opened it, watched it, and rewrapped it.

Pretty sure Santa opted not to come that year.

1 comment:

  1. This just gives us all a challenge to try and get things by you. :) Hmmm...thinking already.

    Love you. Can't wait to see you next week. Hope you had a good time in SC.

    ReplyDelete