Friday, October 22, 2010

Uh oh.

I've discovered Twitter. Not that it needed discovering. It's been out there for awhile, and I've turned my nose at it.

Like I did to facebook.  I didn't have a facebook account, or even MySpace, until I was out of college. A few years. So I'm not even included in the same network as all my college friends.  But, whatev. My hubs still doesn't have a facebook. And says he never will. That is, until I need another friend for some other stupid game I manage to waste time with and create an account for him.

What was I talking about? Wasting time? Oh, right. Twitter. Yeah, so, I tweet. A few times already.

And I'm possibly addicted.

And it's not even that I'm particularly cool. Or have a large number of people that care to know what's going on AT.ALL.TIMES. Or even that I follow a lot of people.

But, honestly, it's fun. And possibly feels a little more personal than blogging. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know.

Maybe I should see that movie "The Social Network." Cause I'm all netted, and it may become a lot of work trying to keep up with everything. I suppose the answer is a better phone. Or, at least, legit internet at the house.

It's 4:51, and I'm SO glad it's Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for twitter like a year ago and haven't looked at since. LOL!!! Would love to go see the social network with you though. After all, our favorite Nsync guy is in it. Woo Hoo for flashbacks right?

    ReplyDelete