Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do not disturb!

Dear real life,
Hello! It hasn't been long since we were last together. It is a joy to be with you.

However, I am writing to inform you that I will not be able to be with you tonight from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., EST. Please understand, I have a previous commitment that I must not miss. I am saying goodbye to a very dear friend.

This day has been 6 years in the making, so I am sure you will understand. I will be spending my evening with Desmond, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Ben, Claire, Jack, and the Smoke Monster. I am expecting others to pop in and out, including Charlie, Walt, Sayid, Sun and Jin, and many of our other departed friends.

I know it is not typical for me to spend such an extended period of time away from you, but this will be one of the last times. As such, I ask a few favors:

1. Do not interrupt. I am kind to you and rarely leave your presence, yet you seem to show up when I least want you here. I'll be back before you know it.

2. Do not make me feel guilty about taking this time from you. We share plenty of time together. We laugh, we cry. You need to work on your sharing.

3. Please do not punch me in the face when I have to get up early tomorrow just because you were jealous, m'kay?

I may be a little upset when we do reunite, but, please understand, it has nothing to do with you. This has been a long time coming, and all my questions are supposed to be answered. If I am upset, remember this name: J.J. Abrams. He is known to be a murder of love, and may strike again tonight.

Oh, and, one more thing. I'll also need to step away tomorrow night, from 8 p.m to 10 p.m. I have a date with Jack Bauer.

Hugs and Kisses!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment