Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm a liar.

I didn't post last night. Sorry.

Though, let's be honest. No one is reading this. Sometimes, in college, I would would write random things in the middle of my papers to see if the prof would catch it. If he noted something, I knew he had actually read my paper.

Nothing was ever noted. I passed with flying colors.

I know I don't have a large number of followers. I have 7, to be exact. One is a coworker who is following under two different names. Three are family members. And two stumbled upon this. That's 7. That's it.

But, honestly, I don't know if I write this for others to read as much as I write for myself. I love writing. I mean, I worked for a newspaper for almost 3 years so there had to be some enjoyment. If you spot this sentence then tell me in a comment. Writing has always been a way for me to organize my thoughts, as much as chaos can be organized.

So, I write briefly tonight, while the hubs plays some football and the little one ruins the bed time routine with a long nap, as a way to close out this long day. Don't worry, the funnies will come, but, honestly, it's more for me. And, maybe for Ansley.

So, I close with this. Did you catch it?

3 comments:

  1. I love following your blog. It's always nice to have updated blogs to read while I drink my coffee in the mornings. I did catch the sentence and think it's brilliant and hilarious that you did that in college papers. :) Keep writing...my philosophy is that I'll enjoy going back to read over things and it will give the kids something to look back on too. At this point I'm not scrapbooking like I said I would. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you. I may not post things all the time, but Reading this helps me "watch" my niece grow. I look foward to logging on to see what you've wrote about and to see pictures of EVERYTHING! I miss you, and can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would would you really? It's amazing what you can get away with in college : ) This is Helen's cousin Shelby(your 2nd(3rd?) cousin by marriage). Reid Austin sent me the link to your blog-please don't stop-I enjoy it so much but am usually a lurker and don't often comment. You have an intriguing voice and we love hearing about your family.

    ReplyDelete