Thursday, October 22, 2009

Never wake a sleeping baby...


Ansley had her picture taken by a wonderful friend a few weeks ago. I have a new respect for those who photograph children. We were taking pictures for about an hour, which gave us about 10 good shots.

Of course, I have a ton of her screaming her head off, and a couple cute ones with some questionable material on her hand--Mommy has to get better about keeping baby clean. :o)

Here are a few of my favs though.


My child is a distant cousin of the Michelin Man.

The blanket she is on is actually one of her Daddy's baby blankets.





My child makes the cutest faces!

Though this is what we are growing more accustomed to. "No more pictures!"

All in all, it was a success, and I can't wait to get even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment