Friday, January 7, 2011

Lame-o

I know I haven't had a post with any substance in a while. But, seriously. I've just been so busy. And I've come to really be thankful for the fact that I've been able to update the blog from my phone.

It's been brilliant, really. Quickly upload a picture, write a post all in the car. Or while waiting in line at the grocery store. Cause, let's be honest. There is only so many times I care to read about a cat fight between Jen and Angelina, and I'm pretty sure if Elvis was still alive, other magazines would know, not just the National Enquirer.

Anywho, with all that being said, in an effort to be more "financially responsible," the hubs has decided I should part with my Droid.

It's a sad day really. Because the reason I started daily document back up was because it was so simple to do now. I didn't have to upload to my computer and all that jazz.

But, I know that the hubs really does have our best interest at heart. Really, in the grand scheme of things, having heat and a house is much more important than me updating the blog. At least, that's what I've been told.

Have you given something up because your hubs or someone else felt it needed to happen? Did you survive? Do you have any advice? Honestly, I know it isn't a big deal, and I'm really just being a baby about it.

But I haven't complained in a while, and felt it was due time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Justin often insists that I give up soda when I'm pregnant. As a soda addict this is never easy. Also not easy because he doesn't really care for soda that much. :) I have to admit I'm still not very good about doing this graciously. These situations are definitely character building aren't they?
    Needless to say, I pray A LOT for a gracious and quiet spirit...not to mention voice. :)

    ReplyDelete