Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ahh.

I'm baaaaack! (For a second I thought I typed "I'm Barack." It's been a long time.)

Ok, no more photo-only posts. For realz. Well, maybe a few every now and again.

For the first time in my life, I live in a house with internet access. Ok, maybe not exactly. For a few years in high school, my family had WebTV. Do you remember those? The first of it's kind, allowing you to access the internet on your television. Wireless keyboard. E-mail. Awesome.

But, here I sit, in my dining room, enjoying me some wireless. And, no, it's not because my neighbors finally paid their bill and got their internet turned back on.  It's because with the hubs back in school, and the recent removal of our data plans on our cell phones, we now have our own internet!  Fabulous.

So, I'll catch up on my readings. And, more importantly, my writing.  I've felt so cooped up having to tap out posts on my phone, that I've really been discouraged about blogging at all. And, I've felt it.

But now, rather than write about the wealth of things that we have experienced in the past couple of months, I'm going to take a shower.

Because I haven't. In, like, 2 days.

And I'm starting to smell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment