So, I started this blog with great expectations. "Updating once a week? I'll be able to update at least every other day!" Ha! We see how well that has worked.
So much has happened. Here's some highlights:
1. My sister came home to visit, and met Ansley for the first time!
2. We switched Ansley from a local pedi to a family care doc, and like him much better.
3. Paul is back on second shift. Stinks for us, but great for Ansley.
4. I have a new brother-in-law. Yay Rachel and Joe!
5. My gramps, Ansley's great gramps, finally met her.
6. Ansley's first snow.
7. Ansley's first Christmas
Whew! How busy life is! I'm loving life as a mom, and I can't believe how fast everything is happening. I still haven't had an outside baby as long as I had an inside baby, but I'm having a hard time remembering what life was like without the babe.
And so our adventure continues