Monday, January 11, 2010

L for Loser

So, I started this blog with great expectations. "Updating once a week? I'll be able to update at least every other day!" Ha! We see how well that has worked.
So much has happened. Here's some highlights:

1. My sister came home to visit, and met Ansley for the first time!



2. We switched Ansley from a local pedi to a family care doc, and like him much better.

3. Paul is back on second shift. Stinks for us, but great for Ansley.



4. I have a new brother-in-law. Yay Rachel and Joe!



5. My gramps, Ansley's great gramps, finally met her.



6. Ansley's first snow.



7. Ansley's first Christmas












Whew! How busy life is! I'm loving life as a mom, and I can't believe how fast everything is happening. I still haven't had an outside baby as long as I had an inside baby, but I'm having a hard time remembering what life was like without the babe.

And so our adventure continues

2 comments:

  1. I think you're amazing to do a blog at all. Loved the pics! She is adorable--know you know that already! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Dean didn't write that, I did.
    Aunt Be-Be

    ReplyDelete