Thursday, March 15, 2012

Up to Date

29 weeks down, 11 to go.

I had been a little concerned about my weight gain this time around. I thought I had gained over 30 pounds so far.

Turns out, I wasn't quite as thin pre-pregnancy as I remembered. Or maybe as I had wanted to be.  I actually have only gained 23.  That includes the 4 (or maybe 5) Reese's Cheesecake Bars...

Which means I passed my glucose test which allowed me to enjoy the aforementioned sweetness.

I'm measuring right on track, despite several comments questioning the number of babies in there, the correctness of my due date.

Yes, there's only one. Yes, I know for sure my due date is accurate, thankyouverymuch.


But, the downside?  Seems I have a kidney infection.  Luckily, it was just in the early stages, so I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I suppose I could be. But I am taking an antibiotic that makes my voice sound all raspy.

Like Phoebe's sexy voice when she has the cold.  Yeah, that's me.

Except it isn't all sexy. It's just raspy. Scratchy.  Despite the 100+ ounces of water I've had today.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I haven't checked out your blog in a few months and like me, you're expecting baby number 2! congratulations. i was 38 wks yesterday. hope all goes well for you.
    Petra
    avagracelea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete